A Green New Deal For Scotland
The world is miserable.
We’re not. We’ve got a plan.
Common Weal is in the final stages of completing a large scale, fully costed plan to radically transform our economy and tackle the multiple crises we are facing. Our plan will reduce Scotland’s negative impact on the climate crisis and carbon emissions, minimise species extinction and biodiversity loss, tackle economic inequality and poverty, stop pollution and water shortage, avoid overconsumption, and resource drain, prevent deforestation and soil degradation, and rapidly reduce waste.
This plan will make Scotland prosperous. And we need the full powers of independence to make it happen. But we need your help to turn this campaign into Scotland’s greatest opportunity.
Please take action by becoming a sustaining supporter of this campaign today.
- Log-in to your personal internet banking portal.
- Copy our details listed below into the required form fields.
- Select donation amount and set frequency to 'monthly.'
- Review and complete set-up. COMPANY NAME
Common Weal Ltd BANK DETAILS
Royal Bank of Scotland
10 Gordon Street
ACCOUNT DETAILS Sort code: 83-07-06
Account No: 15674957
We need to build a movement.
We need to spread ideas.
We need action.
Here is what you can help deliver:
- Campaigning toolkit for activists to campaign in their local area; £5 a month
- Meet an MSP to persuade them to include our plan in party policy; £10.00 a month
- Rigorous research on a key policy topic; £20.00 a month
- Organise an event to reach 100 more people; £30.00 a month
Our commitment to you: Work harder than we ever have to deliver all of the above and more.