This cozy, super soft organic cotton hoody makes us quite jealous of our younger supporters. It features the stamp version of our iconic Equal Balance logo, offset and squint just because it looks cool.
We wanted our kids’ hoody to be extra comfy and as cozy as possible and though to achieve that we compromised from our usual 100% organic cotton choices, This super soft hoody’s composition fabric is indeed 85% pure organic ring-spun combed cotton and the remaining 15% is cleverly recycled polyester, which means we’re actually rescuing old garments from ending in landfill and giving them a second life… And we’re doing it with such style!
Please see size chart for the perfect fit.
From fibre sourcing to distribution of the finished product, our chosen manufacturers scrutinise every process and every supplier for sustainability and are affiliated to Fairwear Foundation (Corporate Social Responsibility).